- 4 salmon filets – 4oz
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silpat baking sheet. Lightly grease with oil or non-stick cooking.
- Place the salmon filets even spaced down the center of the pan. Arrange the veggies around the edges and in between filets.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Drizzle half of the mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat. Drizzle the remaining butter mixture over the salmon, turning over a couple of times to make sure all sides of the filets are coated. Season salmon and veggies with salt and pepper. Top each filet with lemon slices, if desired.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Make sure the veggies are fork tender as well. Sprinkle with extra lemon juice when serving, if desired.