Fall of the bone ribs in minutes!
1 rack Baby Back Ribs
1 cup Water
1/2 cup Apple Juice
1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
Your favorite BBQ Dry Rub
1. Prep the Multi-pot (We recommend the Fagor Lux!): Place the wire trivet rack in the bottom of your Multi-pot. Pour in the water, apple juice and liquid smoke.
2. Rub both sides of ribs liberally with dry rub.
3. Place rack of ribs upright, meat side facing out, circled around the inside of the pot.
4. Secure lid and close vent.
5. Press “Manual” or “Multicook” and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. When the timer goes off, allow the pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes, then turn the valve to quick release.
6. Carefully remove ribs and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
7. Brush ribs liberally with BBQ sauce and broil in the oven 2-3 minutes to caramelize the sauce. Serve!