Need a snack for work or the kids need to eat before practice? These four ingredient chocolate chip banana muffins are not only a treat, but are easy to whip up and gluten-free!
1/2 cup quick oats
1 large/extra large overripe banana
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips & extra to sprinkle on top
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
2. Grind the quick oats in a food processor until resembles flour. Get oats as fine as possible.
3. Add in banana slices and baking powder and process until mixture is a liquid batter. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Spoon batter into muffin pans until each is almost full. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
4. Bake for 13-15 minutes until slightly golden and a fork inserted has no batter stuck to it.
5. Cool and use a butter knife to loosen edges. Serve!
Tip: You can ripen bananas in the oven for 40 mins. on 300 degrees Fahrenheit.